Administration and Customization
ZipLS includes an administration tool (depicted on the right) that parents and teachers can use to edit users, customize content, and view reports. The system comes pre-configured for use and no changes are required. Alternatively, ZipLS can be customized in great detail.
Extensive import, export, and intelligent paste commands are provided to make it easy to create new lessons from text files, spreadsheets, or website content.
The following user information can be specified:
- Password (can be left blank)
- Teacher (school version only)
- Time delay after wrong answer
- No animation after answer
- Enable / disable lessons
- Specify a level for each lesson
The following editors are provided:
- Spelling word list editor - edit words and sentences, create new spelling word lists.
- English Vocabulary (includes dictionary) and Foreign Language Vocabulary word editors - edit and create word lists.
- Geography editor - edit which states and countries fall into each level.
- Math and math fact lesson editors - edit which math problems fall into each level.
- Math and math fact problem editors - edit and add new math problems.
- Multiple choice lesson editor - edit existing lessons and add custom multiple choice lessons.