Computer Accelerated Learning
- Subjects Include:
- Artificial Neural Network technology works behind the scenes to adapt to each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Detailed reporting allows parents and teachers to track student results and progress.
- Customizability lets parents and teachers add new content and change existing content.
- Lessons are divided into levels allowing students to progress at a gradual pace and make daily progress.
- System supports and tracks results for multiple students. The student selects his or her name from a list to begin a session.
- Both home and school versions of the system are available. The two versions work well together, making the software ideal for coordinated home and school use.
- Software can be used on either Microsoft Windows or Macintosh OS X. See System Requirements for details.
ZipLS Home Edition
(includes all subjects)